In response to complex pressures on health care systems and the challenges of COVID-19, care providers are exploring ways to deliver innovative, comprehensive and complex care to patients — all from the comfort of home via a new technology platform. John D. Halamka, M.D., M.S., president of the Mayo Clinic Platform, and other Mayo Clinic experts discuss advanced telemedicine and the role this alternative care setting will play amid an evolving health care landscape.
- Moderator: John D. Halamka, M.D., M.S., president, Mayo Clinic Platform
- Featured expert: Bradley C. Leibovich, M.D., chair, Department of Urology; professor of urology
- Featured expert: Greg S. Anthony, associate administrator, Mayo Clinic Center for Connected Care
- Featured expert: Steve R. Ommen, M.D., chair, Connected Care Subcommittee; professor of medicine
- Featured expert: Emily J. Wampfler, M.S., interim administrator, Mayo Clinic Platform; senior director, Corporate Development
Click here to claim credit and view faculty disclosures. Select Register to begin the credit claim process.
The views and perspectives shared in these resources are presented based on information available at the time of recording.