Pharmacists have been engaged in many aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic response. A panel of pharmacists from a wide range of practice specialties answers audience questions regarding their experiences in the COVID-19 response, including treatment algorithm development, investigational drugs, health care incident command response, and patient care in the emergency department, critical care and pediatric settings.
- Lee P. Skrupky, Pharm.D., R.Ph. (Moderator)
- Christina G. Rivera, Pharm.D., R.Ph. (Moderator)
- Christopher J. Arendt, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Anna S. Bartoo, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Laura M. Dinnes, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Kirstin J. Kooda, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Bradley J. Peters, Pharm.D., R.Ph.
- Ryan W. Stevens, Pharm.D.
Click here to claim credit and view faculty disclosures. Select Register to begin the credit claim process.